Devonshire Subdivision Boise
The Devonshire subdivision offers both existing and new homes for sale in Southwest Boise, ID. As you enter the community, you are greeted by the large neighborhood park and pool. New home construction began in 2006; when complete the subdivision will contain approximately 300 houses. The typical home for sale in Devonshire includes three to five bedrooms, two to three and a half bathrooms and averages 1,961 Sq. Ft. Read more about the Devonshire subdivision.
Devonshire Homes for Sale
Devonshire Home Values
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Jun 30th, 2021.
Devonshire Features & Amenities
- Community Clubhouse and Swimming Pool
- Large Park and Walking Paths
- Pressurized Irrigation
- Builder: CBH Homes
- Homesites range in size from 0.08 acres (3,485 Sq. Ft.) to 0.25 acres (10,890 Sq. Ft.).
- Desert Sage Elementary - 1.1 mi
- Lake Hazel Middle School - 1.3 mi
- Mountain View High School - 6.4 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $297 – Annually
- $200 – Setup/Transfer fee
From Eagle Rd, head East on Lake Hazel past Five Mile. Turn right (south) on S Muirwood Ave.
To learn more about building your dream home on the few remaining homesites in Devonshire, contact us online or call our Boise new home specialists at (208) 391-4466 today.
Explore South Boise Neighborhoods
< All Boise Homes for Sale