Crosswinds is a mixed-use community by Red Oak Development currently under construction at 3535 South Cloverdale Road in Southwest Boise, ID just north of the established Antler Ridge. The Crosswinds subdivision will be developed in two phases. Phase One consists of 36 single-family homes while Phase Two is made up of 28 multi-family units along South Cloverdale Road. At the center of the Crosswinds subdivision residents will find a sports court and Gazebo with picnic table.
Uncover the most up-to-date and complete listing of Boise new subdivisions - Find the perfect home & neighborhood on WeKnowBoise.com
Crosswinds Features & Amenities
- Dwelling Type(s): Single-family detached, Single-family attached, Duplex
- Status: Planning/Zoning
- Qualified open space: 12.96% (1 acre)
- Approximately 36 single-family, 28 multi-family building lots 9.98 acres
- Hillsdale Elementary - 1.7 mi
- Lake Hazel Middle - 1.7 mi
- Mountain View High - 3.7 mi
West of Cloverdale Rd between Victory Rd and Amity Rd. 3535 S Cloverdale Rd, Boise, ID 83709.