- 4 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 4,552 SqFt
Three Corners Meridian
The new home community of Three Corners (3 Corners) is located just south of Chinden Blvd and Locust Grove Rd in Meridian, Idaho. The developers of Three Corners raised their children on this very spot. With their children grown, they want others to enjoy this quiet, beautiful corner of North Meridian. The Three Corners subdivision gets its name from its convenient location on the border of Meridian, Eagle, and Boise. This community offers homeowners a rural feel with the benefit of nearby conveniences.
Three Corners Homes for Sale
Homesites: This 15-acre community offers 28 building lots ranging in size from 0.20 acres (8,710 Sq. Ft.) to 0.373 acres (16,250 Sq. Ft.).
Three Corners Home Values
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Jun 30th, 2023.
Features & Amenities
- Community Park, Pond and Walking Paths
- Covered Picnic Area and Playground
- Builders: Biltmore Company - Sherburne-Marrs
- River Valley Elementary School – 2.42 mi
- Heritage Middle School – 1.46 mi
- Rocky Mountain High School – 1.96 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $500 – Annually
- $400 – Setup/Transfer fee
From Eagle Rd and Chinden Blvd head west. Turn south (left) on Locust Grove Rd. Turn east (left) on Three Corners Dr.
- BanBury Golf Course – 3 min
- Target – 3 min
- Walgreens – 3 min
- Eagle & I-84 interchange – 17 min
Explore Northeast Meridian Neighborhoods
< All Meridian Homes for Sale