Heritage Grove Meridian ID
Heritage Grove is an Active 55+ Community in Meridian, Idaho. The community offers three single-family home collections with 16 variations of different floor plans. New homes for sale in Heritage Grove range from 1,254 to 1,969 square feet in size and offer 2 to 3 bedroom options. Inside the community of Heritage Grove are two large parks and beautiful walking paths. Less than two miles from newly-constructed luxurious Village at Meridian, Heritage Grove residents have easy access to entertainment, restaurants, and shopping. More about Heritage Grove real estate >
Heritage Grove Homes for Sale
Search all Homes for Sale in Boise area 55+ Communities
Heritage Grove Home Values
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Jun 30th, 2020.
Features & Amenities
- Walking and Biking Paths, Scenic Pond
- Pocket Parks, Open Green Spaces and Picnic Area
- Community Clubhouse, Multi-Purpose Room an Outdoor Patio
- Homesites: 121 building lots ranging in size from 0.07 acres (3,049 sq ft) to 0.17 acres (7,405 sq ft).
- Builders: Ted Mason, Tresidio Homes, Asbury Homes.
- Fred Meyer – 5 min
- Settlers Park – 5 min
- Village at Meridian – 11 min
- St. Luke’s Meridian Medical Center – 13 min
- Banbury Golf Course – 13 min
- Downtown Boise – 22 min
- Boise Airport – 23 min
Homeowner Association Dues
- $95 to $105 – Monthly
- $250 – Setup/Transfer fee
From Eagle Rd head West on Ustick Rd. Turn right (north) on N Locust Grove Rd. Turn left (west) on E Summerheights Dr to Heritage Grove Meridian.
To learn more about these unique Heritage Grove residences, contact us online or call (208) 391-4466 today. One of our qualified agents will be glad to help.
Explore Northeast Meridian Neighborhoods
< All Homes for Sale in Meridian Idaho. Browse our large selection of Meridian real estate by lifestyle. Whether you are in search of the perfect Patio Home, a home with a single level, or a new construction home in Meridian, we can help you find the Idaho home of your dreams.