Located near Locust Grove and Ustick Road, Heritage Grove is an active 55+ community in Meridian, Idaho. The neighborhood offers three single-family home collections with 16 variations of different floor plans. Homes for sale in Heritage Grove range from 1,254 to 1,969 square feet in size and offer two to three-bedroom options. Within Heritage Grove are two large parks, a community garden, and beautiful walking paths. Less than two miles from luxurious, The Village at Meridian, Heritage Grove residents have easy access to entertainment, restaurants, and shopping. More about Heritage Grove real estate >
Search all Homes for Sale in Boise Area 55+ Communities.
Heritage Grove Home Values
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Jun 30th, 2021.
Features & Amenities
- Walking and Biking Paths, Scenic Pond
- Pocket Parks, Open Green Spaces and Picnic Area
- Community Clubhouse, and a Multi-Purpose Room with Outdoor Patio
- Homesites: 121 building lots ranging in size from 0.07 acres (3,049 sq ft) to 0.17 acres (7,405 sq ft).
- Builders: Ted Mason, Tresidio Homes, Asbury Homes.
- Settlers Park – 4 min
- Fred Meyer – 5 min
- The Village at Meridian – 8 min
- St. Luke’s Meridian Medical Center – 10 min
- Banbury Golf Course – 10 min
- Boise Airport – 21 min
- Downtown Boise – 22 min
Homeowner Association Dues
- $95 to $105 – Monthly
- $250 – Setup/Transfer fee
From Eagle Rd, head west on Ustick Rd. Turn right (north) on Locust Grove Rd. Turn left (west) on E Summerheights Dr to Heritage Grove - Meridian, ID 83646.
To learn more about these unique Heritage Grove residences, contact us online or call (208) 391-4466 today. One of our qualified agents will be glad to help.
Explore Northeast Meridian Neighborhoods
< All Homes for Sale in Meridian Idaho. Browse our large selection of Meridian real estate by lifestyle. Whether you are in search of the perfect patio home, a home with a single level, or gated communities, we can help you find the Idaho home of your dreams.