Granton Square Meridian
The Granton Square subdivision is a newer home community located in Northeast Meridian, Idaho. These Meridian homes for sale range in price from the $300s to $400s and offer 3 to 4 bedrooms, 2 to 2.5 bathrooms, and 1,466 - 1,910 square feet of living space. Granton Square is located in the heart of Meridian; you are minutes from The Village at Meridian, I-84, St. Luke's, shopping and more.
Granton Square Homes for Sale
Granton Square Home Prices
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Mar 31st, 2021.
Granton Square Features & Amenities
- Pricing from $294,900
- Square footage from 1,635 to 1,665
- Builders: Wolverton Homes of Boise, Schroeder Homes.
- Homesites: This 4.7-acre community offers 27 building lots ranging in size from 0.11 acres (4,790 Sq. Ft.) up to 0.16 acres (6,970 Sq. Ft.).
- River Valley Elementary - 2.2 mi
- Lewis and Clark Middle - 2.9 mi
- Meridian High - 3.3 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $385 – Annually
- $450 – Setup/Transfer fee
From Eagle Rd and Ustick Rd, head West on Ustick. South on N Locust Grove Rd, East E Chemise St to Granton Square - Meridian, ID 83646.