Granton Square Meridian
Discover your dream home in Granton Square, a thriving neighborhood in Northeast Meridian, Idaho. These beautifully crafted homes offer spacious living with 3-4 bedrooms, 2-2.5 bathrooms, and 1,466-1,910 square feet of space. Located in the heart of Meridian, you'll enjoy easy access to local attractions such as The Village at Meridian, St. Luke's, I-84, and endless shopping options.
Granton Square Homes for Sale
Granton Square Features & Amenities
- Builders: Wolverton Homes of Boise, Schroeder Homes.
- Homesites: This 4.7-acre community offers 27 building lots ranging in size from 0.11 acres (4,790 Sq. Ft.) up to 0.16 acres (6,970 Sq. Ft.).
- River Valley Elementary - 2.2 mi
- Lewis and Clark Middle - 2.9 mi
- Meridian High - 3.3 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $385 – Annually
- $450 – Setup/Transfer fee
From Eagle Rd and Ustick Rd, head West on Ustick. South on N Locust Grove Rd, East E Chemise St to Granton Square - Meridian, ID 83646.