Irvine Meadows Meridian
The Irvine Meadows Subdivision is a new home community located in Northeast Meridian, ID. Heroes Park, Club at SpurWing Golf Course and Willow Creek Elementary are just minutes away. Homes for sale in Irvine Meadows range in size from 1,415 to 2,740 square feet and include three, four and five bedroom floor plans.
Irvine Meadows Homes for Sale
Irvine Meadows Home Values
p>*MLS data based on sold properties as of Dec 31st, 2020.
Irvine Meadows Features & Amenities
- Pressurized Irrigation
- Builder: CBH Homes
- Homesites: This community offers dozens of building lots ranging in size from 0.12 acres (5,230 Sq. Ft.) up to 0.266 acres (11,590 Sq. Ft.).
- Willow Creek Elementary - 0.54 mi
- Sawtooth Middle - 1.77 mi
- Rocky Mountain High - 1.03 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $350 – Annually
- $300 – Setup/Transfer fee
From N Ten Mile Rd and W Chinden Blvd head East. Turn right (south) on N Long Lake Way to the Irvine Meadows subdivision - Meridian, ID 83646.
To learn more about building your dream home in Irvine Meadows, contact us online or call our local Meridian real estate agents at (208) 391-4466 today.