- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1,969 SqFt
Welcome to Verado, a vibrant community of newly built homes in Northeast Meridian, ID. Verado offers residents a low-maintenance lifestyle, thoughtful neighborhood amenities, and proximity to the best Meridian has to offer. Homebuyers will find a variety of well-appointed single-family homes and townhouses, all designed to optimize living within a smaller footprint. Residents can enjoy a private park with a playground, swing set, and a half-court basketball area. The homeowners ' association maintains front and backyard landscaping, allowing residents more leisure time. The Village at Meridian is only 2 miles away, with premier shopping, fine dining, entertainment, and the Village Cinemas. Also close by, Julius M Kleiner Park, a 58-acre recreation lover's paradise, is complete with an amphitheater, community garden, playgrounds, walking paths, and arboretum.
Homes for Sale in Verado
Verado Real Estate Market
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Sep 30th, 2023.
Verado Features & Amenities
- Square footage from 1,295 to 2,557
- Bedrooms from 2 to 5, bathrooms from 2 to 2.5
- Amenities include a private gated park, a dog park, and a large green space with a walking path
- Homesites: Approximately 240 building lots from 0.07 to 0.23 acres (3,049 to 10,018 sq ft)
- River Valley Elementary - 2.1 mi
- Lewis & Clark Middle - 3.3 mi
- Centennial High - 3.4 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $75 – Monthly
- $350 – Setup/Transfer fee
South of Ustick Rd between N Locust Grove Rd and N Eagle Rd, Meridian, ID 83646.
Verado Real Estate Map
To learn more about Meridian homes for sale in Verado, contact us online or call our local real estate pros at (208) 391-4466.
Explore Northeast Meridian Neighborhoods
< All Meridian Homes for Sale