Introducing Pine 43; located in the heart of Meridian and within walking distance to some of the best shopping found in the state of Idaho. Walk to The Village, an outdoor entertainment experience. Pine 43 features a community pool and sports courts.
Uncover the most up-to-date and complete listing of new subdivisions in Meridian Idaho - Find the perfect home & neighborhood on WeKnowBoise.com
Pine 43 Features & Amenities
- Dwelling Type(s): Single-family detached
- Expected pricing: $330,000 to $430,000
- Swimming pool, clubhouse, gazebo, sports courts
- Status: Coming Soon
- Qualified open space: 16.65% ( 1.75 acres)
- Homesites start at 0.075 acres (3,276 sq ft) with an average size of 0.086 acres ( 3,755 sq ft)
- Phase 1: Approximately 68 building lots 10.52 acres
- River Valley Elementary - 1.9 mi
- Lewis & Clark Middle - 1.9 mi
- Centennial High - 4.3 mi
East of Locust Grove Rd between Fairview Ave and Pine Ave - Meridian, ID 83642.