The Solterra Subdivision is a new home neighborhood located in Northeast Meridian, ID. Looking for that unique balance between low maintenance and high style? Welcome to Solterra, “Urban Living in the Heart of Meridian.“ Meridian’s up and coming neighborhood is a vibrant community of 89 homes and townhomes with direct access to excellent schools, premier shopping, dining and recreation. Tahoe Homes has teamed up with top local designers to create a series of space-conscious floor plans that maximize living on a smaller footprint.
Solterra Homes for Sale
Explore all new subdivisions in Meridian Idaho.
Solterra Home Values
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Dec 31st, 2020.
Features & Amenities
- Neighborhood Park
- Lawn care included in the HOA
- Pressurized Irrigation
- Community Playground
- The Village at Meridian and Julius M. Kleiner Park are less than a 1/2 mile away!
- River Valley Elementary - 1 mi
- Lewis & Clark Middle School - 1.7 mi
- Meridian High School - 3.4 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $74 – Monthly
- $200 – Setup/Transfer fee
From Eagle Rd., West on Fairview, North on Hickory Way, turn right at Solterra.