Caldera Canyon is a single-family home development currently under construction near Locust Grove Road and Leighfield Drive in Northeast Meridian, ID. Architecturally, the proposed homes are planned to be all single level with new home designs that will be compatible with and complement the existing homes in the nearby Heritage Commons neighborhood.
Caldera Canyon Homes for Sale
Uncover the most up-to-date and complete listing of new subdivisions in Meridian Idaho - Find the perfect home & neighborhood on WeKnowBoise.com
Caldera Canyon Features & Amenities
- Dwelling Type(s): Single-family detached
- Priced from the $400s
- Square footage from 1,285 to 1,644
- Beds from 2 to 3, Baths from 2
- Qualified Open space: n/a
- The minimum lot size is 0.093 acres (4,032 sq ft); the average size is 0.145 acres (6,306 sq ft)
- Developer: Vanessa Klaus
- Approximately 16 single-family building lots on 2.83 acres
- Prospect Elementary - 4 min/1.5 mi
- Heritage Middle - 5 min/1.9 mi
- Rocky Mountain High - 7 min/3.2 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $200 – Annually
- $150 – Setup/Transfer fee
Northwest of Locust Grove Rd and Leighfield Dr.
1294 E Leighfield Dr, Meridian, ID 83646.
Contact us today to learn more about Meridian real estate and homes for sale. We are available 7 days a week to answer your questions - (208) 391-4466.