Kingston Point Meridian
The Kingston Point subdivision is a newer home community located in Northeast Meridian, ID. Homes for sale in Kingston Point feature 3 and 4 bedroom floor plans offering 2 to 3 bathroom options. Both traditional and townhome options are available.
Kingston Point Homes for Sale
Kingston Point Home Values
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Mar 31st, 2022.
Features & Amenities
- Thoughtfully Designed Common Areas and Landscaping
- 90% Efficiency Gas Furnaces, LP 50 Year Siding
- Kitchens include Stainless Steel Appliances, Gas Range and Solid Granite
- Pressurized Irrigation
- Homesites: This 7.76-acre community offers 34 building lots ranging in size from 0.098 acres (4,270 Sq. Ft.) up to 0.140 acres (6,100 Sq. Ft.).
- Prospect Elementary
- Heritage Middle
- Rocky Mountain High
Homeowner Association Dues
- $535 – Annually
- $300 – Setup/Transfer fee
The Kingston Point Subdivision is located on the corner of Locust Grove & McMillian in the Meridian, ID 83646.
Questions about Meridian homes for sale and neighborhoods? Call or text our local real estate agents (208) 391-4466.
Explore Northeast Meridian Neighborhoods
< All Meridian Real Estate