Murio Farms is a proposed master-planned community located between Maple Grove and Cole Road, just north of the New York Canal, in Southwest Boise, ID. Spread across 364 acres, the development will likely include an elementary school, commercial, retail/service, and residential sections. The residential part of the community will consist of single-family, townhomes, and apartments. While some reports mention that up to 3,452 housing units could be permitted, our estimates suggested fewer than 2,200 will be built over the community's 15-20 year development timeframe.
Uncover the most up-to-date and complete listing of Boise new subdivisions - Discover the perfect home & neighborhood on WeKnowBoise.com
Murio Farms Features & Amenities
- Dwelling Type(s): Single-family detached, Single-family attached, Multifamily
- Proposed amenities include a new West Ada School District elementary, wildlife observation area, community parks, and paths
- Neighborhood 'Town Center' with potential restaurants, services, and retail
- Developer(s): The property consists of 9 separate parcels, 8 of which are owned by Boise's Murgoitio family - Hubble Homes own the ninth
- Status: Planning/Zoning
- Approximately 2,200 residential building lots on 384 acres
Murio Farms plan via The Land Group, Inc
Between 8 Mile Creek and the New York Canal, east of Maple Grove Rd and west of Cole Rd - Boise, ID 83709. The property is situated near the new Locale planned community (to the east) and the established Charter Pointe subdivision (to the west).