The January market is off to a strong start. Boise housing market conditions continue to improve. Stay up to date with our latest market report for Boise, ID and surrounding areas.
- Home sales in January 2015 totaled 425 in Ada County, up 1.67% from January 2014.
- Total dollar volume for sold homes is up 9% from last year.
- Housing supply – Days on Market finished the month at 70, identical to January of 2014. Last month DOM was 66.
- Broken down by type – In the new construction market 104 homes were sold; up 3% from last year. Existing home sales totaled 321; up 1% from last year.
- Currently there are 867 pending sales. Pending sales are a good predictor of future sales.
- In January the median home price was $223,900, up 8% from this time