Oberg is a single-family home development by DevCo currently under construction at 2855 North Wingate Lane in Northeast Meridian, ID. The Oberg subdivision is a 25 lot planned development on 4.68 acres similar to the established Solterra community. The townhomes were explicitly designed as single level with an aesthetically pleasing rear design instead of two-story floor plan backing up to the existing neighbors.
Uncover the most up-to-date and complete listing of Meridian new subdivisions - Find the perfect home & neighborhood on WeKnowBoise.com
Oberg Features & Amenities
Homeowners will have quick access to abundant retail along Eagle Road including The Village at Meridian, the recently opened Boise Co-Op and amenities such as Kleiner Memorial Park and Settlers Park. Homeowners will also have easy access to Interstate 84 to the south and Chinden to the north.
- Dwelling Type(s): Single-family detached, Townhouse
- Square footage from 1,300 to 1,906*
- Bedrooms from 2 to 4*
- Bathrooms from 2 to 2.5*
- Built by Blackrock Homes
- Status: Under Construction
- Qualified open space: 17.95% (0.86 acres)
- Homesites start at 0.092 acres (4,000 sq ft) with an average size of 0.115 acres (4,998 sq ft)
- Approximately 25 building lots 4.79 acres
- River Valley Elementary - 1.4 mi
- Lewis & Clark Middle - 2.9 mi
- Centennial High - 2.7 mi
South of Ustick Rd between Eagle and Locust Grove Roads.
2855 N Wingate Ln, Meridian, ID 83646