Here are the latest updates from your Boise Real Estate Center for May 2015. A look at Ada county stats:
- 901 single-family homes sold, up 14.5% year-over-year
- Distressed properties (REOs and short sales) only accounted for 3% of the homes sold, down 50% compared to last year at this time
- The Median Sales Price was $229,000, up 9.6% year-over-year
- Available inventory was at 2.8 months, a decrease of 9.7% year-over-year (again, new construction supply was at 5.9 months, while the supply of existing homes was at 2.2 months)
- Days on market was at 49, which was 2 days longer than last year, due to an increase in new construction market time, at 92 days in May 2015 compared to 76 days in May 2014
More From Our Blog...
Local Housing Trends