Boise real estate market news for February 2015. Ada County results:
- In February 2015, we saw a total of 507 homes sell in Ada County, up 10.41% from February of last year.
- Days on Market, or home supply, declined by 3 days to 67 from last months 70 days on market.
- In the new construction market we saw 109 sell; an increase of 8.12% from last year.
- Existing homes sold totaled 398; an increase of 11.11% from the previous year.
- In Ada county the median home price is $224,900 up 9.86% from this time last year.
- For existing homes the median is $196,750 up 11.25% from 2014. The new construction median price is $305,000 practically unchanged from 2014.
- Total supply of homes is at 3.8 months.
It’s unusual to see strong home price increases in a February. All signs are point to a very good month in March. Available inventory has moved up slightly over the last couple of months. Don’t expect that to continue, we are predicting inventory to drop well below 3 months by the end of the year. Stay tuned, 2015 could turn out to be quite the year.
More From Our Blog...
Housing Market Update
Real Estate Markets
Real Estate Trends