Somerset Village Boise
The Somerset Village subdivision is located in the heart of Boise's North End. Homebuyers will find natural foothills beauty within walking distance to Hyde Park, The Boise Co-Op, Camels Back Park and nearby schools. This custom home neighborhood includes a community pool, 5-acre private city park and abundance of open space, all with direct access to the Ridge to Rivers trail system. View Somerset Village homes for sale or read more about Somerset Village real estate below.
Somerset Village Homes for Sale
Save This Search and let the newest Somerset Village real estate listings find you.
Somerset Village Real Estate Market
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Mar 31st, 2021.
Somerset Village Features & Amenities
- Square footage from 1,700 to 3,623
- Beds from 3 to 5, Baths from 2 to 4
- Homesites: 27 building lots in three village phases on 10 acres, ranging in size from 0.10 acres (4,356 Sq. Ft.) to 0.32 acres (13,939 Sq. Ft.).
- Longfellow Elementary - 2 min/0.5 mi
- North Jr - 3 min/0.9 mi
- Boise High - 5 min/1.3 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $1,000 – Annually
- $360 – Setup/Transfer fee
From State St, head North on 8th St. Turn right (east) on Brumback St then right on W Mesa Grande Ln, Boise, ID 83702.
Contact us today to get started on your journey to your new Boise home (208) 391-4466.
Explore Boise North End Neighborhoods
< All Boise Homes for Sale