Eyrie Canyon Boise
The Eyrie Canyon subdivision is an established foothills community located in North Boise, Idaho. Development began in 2003 and continues today. Properties in Eyrie Canyon range in price from $900k to over $1.4m, with an average of four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 3,272 square feet of living space. Eyrie Canyon real estate offers direct access to foothills recreation including golf, hiking, and biking, all within ten minutes of downtown Boise.
Eyrie Canyon Homes for Sale
Eyrie Canyon Home Values
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Mar 31st, 2021.
Eyrie Canyon Features & Amenities
- New homes from the $900s
- Square footage from 2,714 to 3,750
- Community pool & clubhouse, walking paths, and nearby city park
- Minutes from Quail Hollow Golf Course
- Access to Boise Foothills hiking/biking trails
- Builders: Core Building Co, JPC Builders, Sierra Construction
- Homesites: This 94-acre community offers 106 building lots ranging in size from 0.25 acres (10,890 sq ft) to 1.04 acres (45,302 sq ft) with possible city, mountain and golf course views. Natural gas available.
- Collister Elementary - 7 min/2.3 mi
- Hillside Jr - 5min/1.8 mi
- Boise High - 13 min/4.8 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $100 – Quarterly
- $400 – Setup/Transfer fee
From W State St, head North on 36th St. Turn right (south) on N Eyrie Way, Boise, ID 83703.
Explore Boise North End Neighborhoods
< All Boise Homes for Sale