- 3 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 1,563 SqFt
Langara Park, situated near 36th Street and Sunset Avenue in North Boise, ID, offers prospective homeowners a perfect balance between modern living and prime location. Homes for sale here showcase contemporary architecture with functional layouts, custom kitchens, and spacious primary suites. Unique to this community are the attached one-bedroom 'casitas.' These provide separate living areas, bedrooms, and full bathrooms, some even featuring kitchenettes—perfect for hosting short- or long-term guests. Only a block away, you will find Albertsons for daily conveniences and the amenities of the State Street corridor. In the heart of Boise's sought-after Sunset neighborhood, Langara Park residents have easy access to Sunset Park, the Boise foothills, the Ridge to Rivers Trail System, and the scenic Boise River Greenbelt.
Langara Park Homes for Sale
Unearth your dream home in Boise's vibrant real estate market with WeKnowBoise.com. Explore our comprehensive collection of Boise homes for sale now.
Langara Park Features & Amenities
- Two-story single-family homes
- Priced from the $600s
- Square footage from 1,563
- Beds from 3, Baths from 2.5
- Garages from 2
- These properties feature an attached casita measuring 444 square feet. It includes one bedroom, a bathroom, and an optional kitchenette
- Enjoy a low-maintenance lifestyle with the homeowners' association handling yard upkeep
- 12 homesites from 0.049 acres (2,134 sq ft)
- Lowell Elementary – 3 min/1.0 mi
- North Jr – 7 min/2.4 mi
- Boise High – 7 min/2.3 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $80 – Monthly
- $500 – Setup/Transfer fee
From State St, head north on 36th St. Turn right (east) on Anderson St - Boise, ID 83703.
Looking for the perfect place to call home? We’re here to help you; contact us online or call our local Boise, ID real estate agents today (208) 391-4466.