- 0 Beds
- 0 Baths
- 0 SqFt
Highland Heights is a new single-family and townhouse development under construction near Bogus Basin Road and Curling Drive in North Boise, ID. Twelve townhomes are proposed along Curling Drive and Bogus Basin Road. Five detached single-family homes will be located at the rear of the development. Townhouse units are planned as two and three-bedroom units and include private patios and oversized two-car garages. The subdivision is also located across the street from Highlands Elementary School, which has a playground and outdoor play area available to the public during non-school hours. A pedestrian path will lead to the Crane Creek Golf Course just to the south of the site.
Highland Heights Homes for Sale
Uncover the most up-to-date and complete listing of Boise new subdivisions - Discover the perfect home & neighborhood on WeKnowBoise.com
Highland Heights Features & Amenities
- Dwelling Type(s): Single-family detached, Single-family attached
- Square footage from 2,935 to 4,800
- Bedrooms from 2 to 5
- Bathrooms from 2.5 to 4
- Garages from 2 to 4
- Amenities include a landscaped common with benches at the northeast corner of the site. A pedestrian and golf cart path will be provided to the Crane Creek Golf Course to the southeast.
- Developer: Alscott Real Estate, LLC
- Single-family homesites range from 0.356 acres (15,507 sq ft) to 0.63 acres (27,500 sq ft)
- 5 single-family and 12 townhouse building lots on 4.88 acres
- Highlands Elementary - 1 min/0.2 mi
- North Jr - 6 min/2.3 mi
- Boise High - 9 min/2.8 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $500 – Annually
- $750 – Setup/Transfer fee
Southeast corner of Bogus Basin Rd and Curling Dr - Boise, ID 83702.
Are you looking for the perfect place to call home? We’re here to help; contact us online or call our local Boise real estate agents today (208) 391-4466.