Somerset Heights Boise
The Somerset Heights subdivision is a new and existing home community located in North Boise, ID. You will find 89 distinctive homesites with awe-inspiring views of the city or surrounding foothills. Drive to Downtown Boise in a mere 5 minutes to connect with the area's restaurants, shopping and arts. Hike the connected trails, relax by the pool or enjoy the city park located within the community. Three of the areas best schools add to the appeal. Somerset Heights real estate offers one of a kind peace and tranquility with everything North Boise has to offer.
Somerset Heights Homes for Sale
Explore all Boise ID homes for sale and find the perfect place on WeKnowBoise.com
Somerset Heights Home Values
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Dec 31st, 2020.
Somerset Heights Features & Amenities
- Community Clubhouse and Pool
- Adjacent to the Kristen Armstrong children's bike trail
- 7-acre City Park and Miles of Hiking Trails
- Builder: Jayo Construction or Bring Your Own Builder
- Homesites: This 120-acre community offers 89 building lots for sale ranging in size from 0.30 acres (13,070 Sq. Ft.) up to 0.58 acres (25,260 Sq. Ft.).
- Longfellow Elementary
- North Jr High
- Boise High
Homeowner Association Dues
- $1,240 – Annually
- $360 – Setup/Transfer fee
From W Fort St head North on N 8th St. East on W Brumback St, turns into W Boise Hills Dr. Turn left (east) on E Clubview Dr - Boise, ID 83702.
Contact an Idaho real estate specialist today to learn more about Somerset Heights and other great Boise neighborhoods (208) 391-4466.