Lugarno Terra Subdivision
Lugarno Terra is a single-family home development by Select Development and Contracting LLC currently under construction. The community is located northeast of the Meridian and Deer Flat Road intersection in Kuna, ID near the Ridley's Market. 130 lot Ashton Estates and 342 lot Sterling Ranch sit to the south and east respectively. The subdivision will include 114 building lots in two phases. The developer expects Lugarno Terra new home prices to start under $400,000.
Lugarno Terra Features & Amenities
Amenities will include a 1,700 sq ft clubhouse with an 850 sq ft outdoor seating area and swimming pool. A 1.6-acre common area with a sports court, hillside playground, climbing area, and large green space.
- Dwelling Type(s): Single-family detached
- Expected pricing from the high $300s
- Square footage from 2,469 to 2,669
- Beds from 3, Baths from 2.5 - 3
- Status: Now Reserving
- Qualified open space: 11.8% (4.76 acres)
- 114 building lots 42 acres with homesites from 0.186 acres (8,100 sq ft) with an average size of 0.30 acres (13,100 sq ft)
- Reed Elementary - 1.6 mi
- Freemont H Teed Middle - 1.4 mi
- Falcon Ridge Public Charter School (K-8) - 3.4 mi
- Kuna High School - 1.0 mi
Northeast corner of Meridian Rd and Deer Flat Rd - Kuna, ID 83634.