Crimson Point Kuna
The Crimson Point subdivision is a new home community located in Kuna, ID. Enjoy the neighborhood amenities, including an on-site elementary school, community pool and large open recreation areas. The City of Kuna is close to the big city, but not too close, offering a small town feel. Nearby recreational opportunities include Celebration Park, Falcon Valley Golf Course, and the Snake River Birds of Prey Conservation Area. If you have been considering homes for sale in Kuna Idaho, Crimson Point may be an excellent choice. Learn more about Crimson Point real estate below.
Crimson Point Homes for Sale
Crimson Point Home Values
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Sep 30th, 2020.
- New homes from the $200s
- Square footage from 1,364 to 2,740
- Beds from 3 to 5, Baths from 2 to 3.5
- Community Swimming Pool, Two Playgrounds
- 25 Acres of Common Area, 2 Miles of Walking Paths
- Home to Crimson Point Elementary
- Nearly Two Miles of Indian Creek Run Through the Community
- Crimson Point Elementary
- Kuna Middle School
- Kuna High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $350 – Annually
- $250 – Setup/Transfer fee
Take exit 42 off of I-84 (Ten Mile) and travel South. Turn West (right) on Crenshaw St - Kuna, ID 83634.
Let one of our Kuna real estate experts help you find the perfect home. Contact us online or call (208) 391-4466.
Explore Kuna Neighborhoods
< All Kuna ID Homes for Sale