- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2,332 SqFt
Ledgestone is a single-family home subdivision by Trilogy Development currently under construction south of East Hubbard Rd in Kuna, ID. Consisting of 254 single-family dwelling units on 60.85 acres, the development is planned to be constructed over a period of approximately seven years, or to the period 2025/2026. The Ledgestone subdivision will include a 2,000-foot pathway along Mason Creek, multiple green spaces and a central neighborhood park with a gazebo, picnic areas, and a half-basketball court.
Ledgestone Homes for Sale
Uncover the most up-to-date and complete listing of new subdivisions in Kuna Idaho - Find the perfect home & neighborhood on WeKnowBoise.com
Ledgestone Features & Amenities
- Dwelling Type(s): Single-family detached, Single-family attached, Townhouse
- Priced from the $500s
- Square footage from 1,364 to 3,250
- Beds from 3 to 5, Baths from 2 to 3
- Qualified open space: 14% (18.51 acres)
- Homesites average 0.101 acres (4,400 sq ft)
- Approximately 253 building lots 60.85 acres
- Silver Trail Elementary - 7 min/3.2 mi
- Fremont Teed Middle - 5 min/2.5 mi
- Kuna High - 4 min/2.1 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $425 – Annually
- $300 – Setup/Transfer fee
Primary access to the site will be provided via South Stroebel Rd, constructed along the ½ mile alignment, between Meridian Rd and Locust Grove Rd. Additional access will be provided south of the Mason Creek Ditch on Locust Grove Rd. Initially, temporary access will be constructed to the subdivision approximately 500 feet east of Stroebel Road. This access will ultimately be closed after development.
From Meridian Rd (ID-69), head east on Hubbard Rd. Turn right (south) on Strobel Rd (before Locust Grove Rd) - Kuna, ID 83634
To find out more about living in Ledgestone, contact us online or call our Kuna new construction specialists at (208) 391-4466 today.