The Cazador subdivision is a new single-family home development currently under construction near the southeast corner of Ten Mile Road and Ardell Rd in north Kuna, ID. The community will be completed in three phases with an average property size of 0.184 acres (8,006 sq ft). Cazador includes a proposed 4.64 acres of open space, walking paths, a playground, and a community pool.
Uncover the most up-to-date and complete listing of new Kuna subdivisions on WeKnowBoise.com.
Cazador Features & Amenities
- Dwelling Type(s): Single-family detached
- Pricing from the $400s
- Square footage from 1,492 to 2,988
- Beds 3 to 4, Baths 2 to 3.5
- Community swimming pool, playground & walking paths
- Fiber-optic internet
- Homesites: Approximately 207 total building lots (47 in phase one) on 40.2 acres
- Crimson Point Elementary - 0.8 mi
- Kuna Middle - 1.2 mi
- Kuna High - 2.0 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $450 – Annually
- $400 – Setup/Transfer fee
Southeast corner of Ten Mile Rd and Ardell Rd - Kuna, ID 83634.
Cazador Real Estate Plat Map
Contact us today to learn more about Kuna real estate and homes for sale. Our neighborhood experts are available 7 days a week - (208) 391-4466.