- 3 Beds
- 2.5 Baths
- 2,486 SqFt
Patagonia Subdivision Kuna
The Patagonia subdivision is a new home community in Kuna, Idaho. New home prices range from $300k up to the mid $400s. Patagonia is minutes from downtown Kuna, with easy access to the I-84 freeway and downtown Meridian. The community features fiber optics, parks, walking trails, and swimming pools as well as spacious building lots. With ample green space, Patagonia real estate has the look and feel of a Meridian neighborhood with a Kuna price tag. Homesites are now available in this highly anticipated new community. Learn more about Patagonia real estate below.
Patagonia Homes for Sale
Patagonia Real Estate Market
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Jun 30th, 2020.
Patagonia Features & Amenities
- Pricing from $349,900
- Square footage from 1,573 to 3,240
- 2 Planned Community Pools, Park, Playgrounds, Walking Paths, Green Spaces and Water Features
- Fiber Optics, Pressurized Irrigation
- Top Patagonia Builders: Berkeley Building Co, Eaglewood Homes and Riverwood Homes.
- Homesites: This 150+ acre community offers 450 building lots ranging in size from 0.13 acres (5,663 sq ft) up to 0.38 acres (16,550 Sq. Ft.).
- Silver Trail Elementary - 3.1 mi
- Kuna Middle School - 4.0
- Kuna High School - 2.0
Homeowner Association Dues
- $325 – Annually
- $800 – Setup/Transfer fee
From Meridian Rd, head east on Hubbard Rd. Turn left (north) on Magellan to the Patagonia Subdivision community entrance - Kuna, ID 83634.
Contact us today to learn more and find the perfect Patagonia Kuna home or building lot to fit your lifestyle - (208) 391-4466.