Mineral Springs Kuna
The Mineral Springs subdivision is a new home community located in Kuna, Idaho. Construction began in 2006 and continues today. Referred to as Kuna’s “only” new custom home development. Potential homeowners will find more semi-custom choices in floor plans and interior and exterior design than you would typically expect in a similar community. Start your search by browsing the Kuna homes for sale below or read more about Mineral Springs real estate.
Mineral Springs Homes for Sale
Mineral Springs Home Values
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Jun 30th, 2020.
Mineral Springs Home Features
- Wrought Iron Fencing & Pressurized Irrigation
- Full Landscaping and Sprinkler System
- Customization Options
- RV & Shop Friendly Community
- Builders: Multiple, including Biltmore Co, Schroeder Homes, Sunrise Homes, Trident Homes.
- Downtown Kuna – 6 min
- Idaho Pizza Company – 6 min
- Paul’s Market – 8 min
- Kuna Family Medical Clinic – 9 min
- Eagle Rd. & I-84 Interchange – 22 min
- Kuna High School – 0.9 mi
- Kuna Middle School – 0.8 mi
- Crimson Point Elementary – 1.0 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $200 – Annually
- $250 – Setup/Transfer fee
South on Meridian Rd. Turn right (west) on Deer Flat Rd. Turn right (north) on School Ave to the Mineral Springs subdivision.
Contact us today to learn more and find the perfect Kuna home or building lot to fit your lifestyle - (208) 391-4466.