Mineral Springs Kuna
Discover the gem of Kuna, Idaho—Mineral Springs Subdivision. This highly desirable neighborhood offers a prime location, just 20 minutes away from all the best Treasure Valley has to offer. Built with care, the community was established in 2006 and completed in 2020. Here, you'll find semi-custom homes with unique floor plans, modern interiors, and stylish exteriors that stand out from the rest. Don't miss your chance to make Mineral Springs real estate your forever home; schedule a visit today.
Mineral Springs Homes for Sale
Mineral Springs Home Values
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Sep 30th, 2023.
Mineral Springs Home Features
- Wrought Iron Fencing & Pressurized Irrigation
- Full Landscaping and Sprinkler System
- Customization Options
- RV & Shop Friendly Community
- Builders: Multiple, including Biltmore Co, Schroeder Homes, Sunrise Homes, Trident Homes
- Homesites: Building lots ranging in size from 0.15 acres (6,534 Sq. Ft.) to 0.54 acres (23,522 Sq. Ft.)
- Downtown Kuna – 6 min
- Idaho Pizza Company – 6 min
- Paul’s Market – 8 min
- Kuna Family Medical Clinic – 9 min
- Eagle Rd. & I-84 Interchange – 22 min
- Kuna High School – 0.9 mi
- Kuna Middle School – 0.8 mi
- Crimson Point Elementary – 1.0 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $200 – Annually
- $250 – Setup/Transfer fee
South on Meridian Rd. Turn right (west) on Deer Flat Rd. Turn right (north) on School Ave to the Mineral Springs subdivision.
Contact us today to learn more and find the perfect Kuna home or building lot to fit your lifestyle - (208) 391-4466.