Fossil Creek is a single-family home development by Trilogy Development currently under construction near West Deer Flat Road in Kuna, ID. The Fossil Creek subdivision includes 272 homesites averaging 0.159 acres (6,935 sq ft) in size.
Uncover the most up-to-date and complete listing of Kuna new subdivisions - Discover the perfect home & neighborhood on WeKnowBoise.com
Fossil Creek Features & Amenities
- Dwelling Type(s): Single-family detached
- Square footage from 1,500
- Amenities include a 5-acre park with playground, covered shelter, 1/2 basketball court, and a second 2.5-acre park
- Developer: Trilogy Development
- Status: Planning/Zoning
- Usable open space: 12.6%
- Homesites range from 0.103 acres (4,500 sq ft) to 0.298 acres (13,000 sq ft)
- Approximately 272 single-family building lots on 66.75 acres
Near the southwest corner of Ten Mile Rd and Deer Flat Rd - Kuna, ID 83634.
No matter where your search for homes for sale in Kuna, Idaho takes you, we are here to help. Contact us online or call (208) 391-4466.