- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1,896 SqFt
Silver Trail Kuna
The Silver Trail subdivision, also known as Walkabout Creek, is a newer home community located in Kuna, Idaho. “Located in one of the fastest growing areas of the Treasure Valley, Silver Trail affords tremendous value while keeping you close to town.” Welcome to WeKnowBoise.com where you can research Silver Trail real estate market information and find homes for sale. View the latest new homes, open houses, recently sold homes and reduced-price real estate in Silver Trail.
Silver Trail Homes for Sale
Silver Trail Home Values
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Jun 30th, 2021.
Silver Trail Features & Amenities
- Square footage from 1,343 to 2,740
- Beds 3 to 5, Baths 2 to 3
- 172 building lots ranging in size from 0.130 acres (5,660 sq ft) to 0.406 acres (17,690 sq ft)
- Silver Trail Elementary – 0.2 mi
- Kuna Middle School – 1.9 mi
- Kuna High School – 1.9 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $240 – Annually
- $300 – Setup/Transfer fee
From I-84, take Exit 42 South (Ten Mile Rd) past W. Columbia Rd. Turn left (east) on W. Mason Creek St, Kuna, ID 83634.
Contact our local Kuna real estate agents today for more information about Silver Trail neighborhood properties or to schedule a private tour (208) 391-4466.
Explore Kuna Neighborhoods
< All Kuna ID Homes for Sale