Vista Ridge Nampa
South Nampa, ID welcomes the beautiful and conveniently located Vista Ridge subdivision. This community sits on a ridge with views of the Boise front and the Owyhee Mountains. Residents of all ages will appreciate the 2-acre community park complete with gazebo, BBQ pits and a very nice children’s playground. South of downtown, near the Nampa Rec Center and St. Luke’s Hospital, and just east of Lake Lowell, this community is where you want to be. No matter what stage of life, you will appreciate the wide variety of home designs, gorgeous views and the convenience of being close to everything important.
Vista Ridge Homes for Sale
Receive exclusive notifications about your favorite properties. Join today to receive timely updates on the newest listings entering the Nampa real estate market!
Vista Ridge Features & Amenities
- Daylight & traditional basement homesites
- Beautiful views, waterfall entry and large common areas
- 2+ acre park with gazebo, playground & more
- Three Phases - 150 building lots from 0.10 acres (4,356 Sq. Ft.) to 0.30 acres (13,068 Sq. Ft.)
- Lake Ridge Elementary - 0.82 mi
- South Middle - 1.02 mi
- Skyview High - 1.13 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $400 – Annually
- $200 – Setup/Transfer fee
Vista Ridge Location
South on 12th Ave Rd passed E Greenhurst Rd. Turn left (east) on Sunrise Rim Rd.
Please don’t hesitate to ask us about life in Vista Ridge real estate. We’re happy to answer any questions you have or give you a tour of the Nampa area.