- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2,591 SqFt
Creekside Park Nampa
Explore Creekside Park real estate in Nampa, ID. Homeowners enjoy great proximity to shopping, dining and entertainment, and are located just minutes from neighborhood schools. The community lifestyle includes a 2-acre park with private swimming pool, full-sized basketball court, playground, and covered gazebo. New homes offer three to five-bedroom floor plans ranging between 1,600 and 2,700 square feet and have a starting price point in the low 200s. As such a thoughtfully designed community, Creekside Park will be a place you will want to call home. See our current homes for sale in Nampa or read more about Creekside Park real estate below.
Creekside Park Homes for Sale
Creekside Park Features & Amenities
- New homes from $229,990 - $349,990
- Square footage from 1,600 to 2,710
- Bedrooms from 3 to 5
- Bathrooms from 2 to 2.5
- Community swimming pool, playground, and park
- Homesites from 0.14 acres (6,098 Sq. Ft.) to 0.31 acres (13,504 Sq. Ft.)
Creekside Park Real Estate Plat Map
- Roosevelt Elementary - 0.40 mi
- Lone Star Middle - 0.94 mi
- Nampa Senior High - 1.65 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $295 – Annually
- $200 – Setup/Transfer fee
The Creekside Park subdivision is located North of Lake Lowell Ave between S Middleton Rd and S Midland Blvd - Nampa, ID 83686.
To own your very own home at Creekside Park, contact our Nampa new home specialists online or call (208) 391-4466 today!