Creekside Park Nampa
Explore Creekside Park real estate in Nampa, ID. Homeowners enjoy great proximity to shopping, dining and entertainment, and are located just minutes from neighborhood schools. The community lifestyle includes a 2-acre park with private swimming pool, full-sized basketball court, playground, and covered gazebo. Homes offer three to five-bedroom floor plans ranging between 1,950 and 2,543 square feet and have a starting price point in the $300s. As such a thoughtfully designed community, Creekside Park will be a place you will want to call home. See our current homes for sale in Nampa or read more about Creekside Park real estate below.
Creekside Park Homes for Sale
Creekside Park Features & Amenities
- Square footage from 1,950 to 2,543
- Bedrooms from 3 to 5
- Bathrooms from 2 to 3.5
- Community swimming pool, playground, and park
- Homesites from 0.14 acres (6,098 Sq. Ft.) to 0.31 acres (13,504 Sq. Ft.)
- Roosevelt Elementary - 0.40 mi
- Lone Star Middle - 0.94 mi
- Nampa Senior High - 1.65 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $295 – Annually
- $200 – Setup/Transfer fee
The Creekside Park subdivision is located North of Lake Lowell Ave between S Middleton Rd and S Midland Blvd - Nampa, ID 83686.
To own your very own home at Creekside Park, contact our Nampa new home specialists online or call (208) 391-4466 today.