- Residential Lease
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2,465 SqFt
Welcome to the charming Lighthouse subdivision in sought-after South Nampa, ID. Built between 2014-19, you'll discover a wonderful offering of newer construction homes for sale. Conveniently located near the best the area has to offer, residents are minutes from neighborhood schools, multiple parks, Nampa Greenbelt walking trails, and convenient access to Lake Lowell. The Lighthouse subdivision's thoughtful design reminds you of an old town square where people love to get out to play, walk and ride their bikes. Start your home search by browsing the Nampa homes for sale below or learn more about Lighthouse real estate.
Lighthouse Homes for Sale
Lighthouse Real Estate Features
- Square footage from 1,401 to 3,730
- Beds from 3 to 5, Baths from 2 to 3.5
- 2 to 4 Car Garages
- Nearby Recreation - Greenbelt Access, Wilson Creek Park, Lake Lowell
- Building lots range from 0.14 acres (6,098 Sq. Ft.) to 0.22 acres (9,583 Sq. Ft.)
- Iowa Elementary - 2.2 mi
- South Middle School - 1.2 mi
- Skyview High School - 1.1 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $300 – Annually
- $350 – Setup/Transfer fee
From Greenhurst Rd and Happy Valley Rd, head west on Greenhurst. Turn left (south) Sunny Ridge Rd, then left (east) on East Cape Elizabeth Dr - Nampa, ID 83686.
Lighthouse Real Estate Plat Map
To own your very own home in the Lighthouse subdivision, contact us online or call our Nampa new home specialists at (208) 391-4466 today!