Carriage Hill West
Ready for your next chapter? Whether you’re building your first home, expanding to fit your growing family, or downsizing now that the kids are on their own, Carriage Hill West makes a beautiful backdrop for your family’s fresh start! Surrounded by mature trees and magnificent Owyhee Mountain views, this quiet corner of Canyon County offers you the serenity of a simpler time — yet the easy convenience you love is yours within a ten minute drive. Stock your pantry at the Neighborhood Walmart, find your morning fix at Moxie Java, or grab a delicious bite at Boise Fry Company. When you’re ready for recreation, RedHawk Golf Course and Lake Lowell Park are mere minutes away. Your family’s perfect fit is surrounded by tranquil charm and comfort at Carriage Hill West!
New Homes for Sale in Carriage Hill West
Carriage Hill West Real Estate
- Priced from the high $200s
- Square footage from 1,278 to 3,022
- Beds from 3 to 6, Baths from 2 to 3
- Community pool, parks & playground
- 122 acre community offering 368 homesites from 0.16 acres (7,000 sq ft) to 0.46 acres (20,000 sq ft) in size.
- Owyhee Elementary - 4 min/1.4 mi
- Lone Star Middle - 4 min/1.9 mi
- Nampa High - 5 min/2.6
Homeowner Association Dues
- $750 – Annually
- $500 – Setup/Transfer fee
Carriage Hill West Video Gallery
Head east on Lake Lowell Ave from Midway Rd. Turn right (south) on Torana Way - Nampa, ID 83686.
Want to learn more about Carriage Hill West? We know Nampa neighborhoods better than anyone; call our local Idaho real estate agents at (208) 391-4466 or request more info online.