Two Towers Nampa
Located near Roosevelt Avenue and Midway Road, the Two Towers subdivision is a quiet community with a rural feel. The neighborhood is made up of just 18, acreage homesites (2+ acres) situated around a single, country cul-de-sac offering residents privacy and views in every direction. Averaging nearly 4,000 square feet, many Two Towers homes are custom built estate-style properties with listing prices ranging from the $500s to over $1,000,000. Despite being off the beaten path, residents are relatively close to recreation at Lake Lowell and Nampa amenities for city indulgences.
Two Towers Features
- View homesites with pressurized irrigation
- 18 building lots from 2 to 3.07 acres (87,120 to 133,729 sq ft)
- Franklin D Roosevelt Elementary - 1.9 mi
- Lone Star Middle - 1.9 mi
- Nampa High - 3.4 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $150 – Annually
- $100 – Setup/Transfer fee
West on Roosevelt Ave. Left (south) on Midway Rd then right (west) on Rivendell Ct - Nampa, ID 83686.