- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1,724 SqFt
Discover the peace and comfort of Shalimar Terrace, an charming neighborhood nestled in a desirable South Nampa location. Built in the mid-1970s to early 1980s, this neighborhood boasts quality townhouses and single-family homes set on spacious lots. With an average of 1,980 square feet of living space for single-family homes and 1,730 square feet for townhouses, there's plenty of room to grow. Shalimar Terrace residents can enjoy the community swimming pool, two tennis courts, and a 7-acre park with walking paths. The area is conveniently located minutes from parks, grocery stores, and restaurants along 12th Ave. Come join the established community of Shalimar Terrace and experience suburban living at its finest.
Shalimar Terrace Homes for Sale
Explore all homes for sale in Nampa, Idaho and get to know the neighborhood on WeKnowBoise.com.
Shalimar Terrace Features & Amenities
- Floor plans include single-family and townhomes
- Square footage from 1,400 to 3,000
- Bedrooms from 2 to 4
- Bathrooms from 2 to 3
- Garages from 2 to 3
- Amenities include a community swimming pool, two tennis courts, a 7-acre community park and walking paths
- Lake Ridge Elementary – 5 min/1.8 mi
- South Middle – 4 min/1.4 mi
- Skyview High – 8 min/2.3 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $80 (houses) to $144 (townhomes) – Monthly
West of Midland Blvd and north of Doley Ln - Nampa, ID 83686
Unlock the full potential of the Treasure Valley real estate market with our extensive local insights. Contact us online or call (208) 391-4466 and let us know how we can help you take the next step in your new home journey.