Lava Springs Nampa
Explore Lava Springs real estate in Nampa, ID. This elegant community offers new homes from some of the Valley's finest builders. A rare luxury, nearly a third of the Lava Springs neighborhood is preserved as common space for its residents to enjoy. Life in this country setting of beautiful single-family homes offers a community pool, three miles of walking paths, streams, ponds and six half-acre parks where neighbors can mingle, and children play. If you are looking for a custom-quality home and outdoor amenities that can't be beat, Lava Springs real estate will not disappoint.
Lava Springs Homes for Sale
Lava Springs Features & Amenities
- New homes from the $200s
- Square footage from 1,411 to 3,016
- Bedrooms from 3 to 4, Bathrooms from 2 to 3
- Homesites from 0.13 acres (5,663 Sq. Ft.) to 0.30 acres (13,068 Sq. Ft.)
- Community pool, walking paths, six half-acre recreational parks and large common areas
- Ronald Reagan Elementary
- Legacy Charter (located in the community)
- East Valley Middle
- Columbia High
Homeowner Association Dues
- $400 – Annually
- $300 – Setup/Transfer fee
From Southside Blvd and E Locust Ln head West on Locust. Turn left (south) S Lava Springs Dr - Nampa, ID 83686.
Contact us today to start building your dream Nampa home in the sought-after Lava Springs community!