Sunny Ridge Boise
Sunny Ridge subdivision is a new home community in Southeast Boise, Idaho. Sunny Ridge and Painted Ridge are two of the last active new home developments in Southeast Boise. They are two sister communities nearly adjacent to each other. Both are close to Micron and just minutes from downtown Boise. Sunny Ridge homes feature breathtaking views of the mountains with wildlife right outside your door. The community features a pool exclusively for community homeowners. “Close to everything yet a world away from the city noise”.
Sunny Ridge Homes for Sale
Sunny Ridge Home Values
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Mar 31st, 2021.
Sunny Ridge Features
- Close to the Simplot Sports Complex, Ice World and Micron Technology
- Community Pool
- Less than 10 minutes from Lucky Peak State Park
- Near hiking, biking and rock climbing
- Homesites: Building lots range in size from 0.08 acres (3,485 sq ft) to an 0.32 acres (13,939 sq ft).
- Trail Wind Elementary – 1.6 mi
- Les Boise Junior – 1.0 mi
- Timberline High – 3.5 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $480 – Annually
- $300 to $650 – Setup/Transfer fee
From Interstate 84, take exit 57, head east Gowen Rd. Turn right (south) onto Technology Way. Technology Way turns into E Columbia Rd. Turn right (south) at Snow Bird Ave.
Phase 3 Plat Map
If you’re interested in touring one of the remaining Sunny Ridge homes for sale, or if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at (208) 391-4466.