- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2,477 SqFt
Sunny Ridge Boise
Sunny Ridge brings modern comfort to Idaho’s wild beauty. East of Micron and off Gowen Road, Technology Way is Sunny Ridge’s single-access gateway to a peaceful outdoor lifestyle. As one of Southeast Boise’s newest developments, its secluded location keeps convenience close while pushing city noise away. Sunny Ridge homes accentuate miles of recreation paths, the historic Oregon Trail, nearby Lucky Peak, a social atmosphere, and a neighborhood pool. The community offers single and two-story residences with a slightly more modest floor plan, and a lower price than sister neighborhood Painted Ridge. Sunny Ridge houses range from 1,700-2,800 square feet and feature large kitchens, open layouts, spacious master suites, and simple lots designed to highlight the striking desert landscape.
Sunny Ridge Homes for Sale
Sunny Ridge Home Values
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Jun 30th, 2023.
Sunny Ridge Features
- New homes from the $600s
- Square footage from 1,740 to 3,257
- Bedrooms from 3 to 5, Bathrooms from 2 to 3.5
- Community pool and playground
- Close to the Simplot Sports Complex, Ice World, and Micron Technology
- 10 minutes from Lucky Peak State Park
- Phase 4 Now Selling
- Homesites: Building lots range in size from 0.08 acres (3,485 sq ft) to an 0.32 acres (13,939 sq ft)
- Trail Wind Elementary – 8 min/4.0 mi
- Les Bois Junior – 8 min/4.1 mi
- Timberline High – 14 min/7.0 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $685 – Annually
- $700 – Setup/Transfer fee
Phase 4 Plat Map
From Interstate 84, take exit 57, head east Gowen Rd. Turn right (south) onto Technology Way. Technology Way turns into E Columbia Rd. Turn right (south) at Snow Bird Ave - Boise, ID 83716.
- Downtown Boise 16 min/9.3 mi
- Boise Airport 12 min/7.7 mi
To find out more about living in Sunny Ridge homes for sale, contact us online or call (208) 391-4466 today.