Painted Ridge Boise
Painted Ridge combines outdoor charm with Boise’s modern conveniences. Off Gowen Road, east of Micron, and a few miles into Idaho’s scenic backdrop, Painted Ridge, one of Southeast Boise’s newest subdivisions, is minutes from shopping, dining, and groceries. Painted Ridge homeowners enjoy pictorial views, extensive recreation options, a social community, access to the historic Oregon Trail, and a ten-minute trip to Lucky Peak. Construction finished in 2020, with typical homes for sale offering four beds, 2.5 baths, and 2,500 square feet. Each two-story house emphasizes open concepts, larger kitchens, dedicated laundry space, and modern designs. From the natural desert landscape to its community pool, Painted Ridge is the perfect shade of a neighbor-centered life in the great outdoors.
Painted Ridge - Boise Real Estate Listings
Painted Ridge Real Estate
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Sep 30th, 2022.
Painted Ridge Features & Amenities
- Square footage from 1,720 to 3,210
- Beds from 3 to 6, Baths from 2 to 3.5
- Close to the outlet mall, dining, Simplot Sports Complex, Ice World, and Micron Technology
- Minutes away from downtown Boise, Lucky Peak State Park, and the historic Oregon Trail
- Top Builders: Eaglewood Homes - Hayden Homes - Riverwood Homes
- Homesites from 0.09 acres (3,920 sq ft) to 0.30 acres (13,068 sq ft)
- Trail Wind Elementary - 6 min/3.4 mi
- Les Bois Junior High - 7 min/3.4 mi
- Timberline High - 13 min/6.4 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $528 – Annually
- $650 – Setup/Transfer fee
From I-84, South on Technology Way from Gowen Road. The subdivision is on the right after one mile - Boise, ID 83716.
Painted Ridge Video Gallery
Our experienced Boise real estate agents are here to help you find the perfect place to call home - 7 days a week. Contact us online or call (208) 391-4466.
Explore Southeast Boise Neighborhoods
< All Boise Homes for Sale