Painted Ridge Boise
The Painted Ridge subdivision is a new home community located in Southeast Boise, ID. Enjoy the exceptional views this neighborhood has to offer or step outside for a hike along the Oregon Trail, enjoy the solitude of the Boise River or spend an afternoon at Lucky Peak. Painted Ridge Boise is minutes away from it all. Painted Ridge and Sunny Ridge are two sister communities nearly adjacent to each other developed by the same developer. They are ideally located right by Micron and just minutes from downtown Boise. Homeowners enjoy being surrounded by the natural desert landscape with unobstructed views. Learn more about Painted Ridge real estate below.
Painted Ridge - Boise Real Estate Listings
Painted Ridge Real Estate
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Mar 31st, 2020.
Painted Ridge Features & Amenities
- New homes from $400,000
- Square footage from 1,720 to 3,210
- Beds from 3 to 6, Baths from 2 to 3.5
- Close to the outlet mall, dining, Simplot Sports Complex, Ice World and Micron Technology
- Minutes away from downtown Boise
- 10 minutes away from Lucky Peak State Park
- Close to the historic Oregon Trail
- Hiking, biking and rock climbing
- Top Builders: Eaglewood Homes - Hayden Homes - Riverwood Homes
- Homesites from 0.09 acres (3,920 sq ft) to 0.30 acres (13,068 sq ft)
- Trail Wind Elementary - 4.0 mi
- Les Boise Junior High - 3.9 mi
- Timberline High - 6.7 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $480 – Annually
- $650 – Setup/Transfer fee
From I-84, South on Technology Way from Gowen Road. The subdivision is on the right after one mile - Boise, ID 83716.
Our Boise real estate specialists are here to help you find the perfect place to call home - 7 days a week. Contact us online or call (208) 391-4466.
Explore Southeast Boise Neighborhoods
< All Boise Homes for Sale