- 4 Beds
- 2.5 Baths
- 1,962 SqFt
Moxie Ridge Subdivision
Moxie Ridge is a single-family home community currently under development at 5075 South Holcomb Road in Southeast Boise, ID. The neighborhood will consist of 121 residential homes with prices starting in the low $400,000 range. The Moxie Ridge subdivision is located adjacent to the established Columbia Village community near Amity Road and Federal Way. Homeowners will have access to the nearby Ridge to Rivers Trail system, Simplot Sports Park, the Boise River Greenbelt and a short drive to retail opportunities on Federal Way.
Moxie Ridge Homes for Sale
Uncover the most up-to-date and complete listing of Boise new subdivisions - Find the perfect home & neighborhood on WeKnowBoise.com
Moxie Ridge Features & Amenities
The site offers unobstructed scenic views of Downtown Boise, Table Rock, and the Boise Front. The park area was intentionally placed along a portion of the rim to create an opportunity for all Moxie Ridge residents to enjoy the views and vistas. The location provides several options for residents to access the Columbia Village pathway network with access to the schools, churches, the Simplot Sports Complex, and the Ridge to Rivers Trail System.
- Priced from the $400s
- Square footage from 1,338 to 1,961
- Beds from 2 to 4, Baths from 2 to 2.5
- Phase one built by Blackrock Homes
- Half-acre park with a soccer field, basketball court, play structures, and pedestrian pathways
- Open space: 26% (6.25 acres)
- Homesites range from 0.073 acres (3,200 sq ft) to 0.538 acres (23,428 sq ft)
- Approximately 121 building lots 24 acres.
- Trail Wind Elementary - 1.3 mi
- Les Bois Jr - 1.7 mi
- Timberline High - 3.2 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $125 – Quarterly
- $500 – Setup/Transfer fee
East of Federal Way and South of Amity Rd.
5075 S Holcomb Rd, Boise, ID 83716.