Moxie Ridge Subdivision
Moxie Ridge is a single-family home community by DevCo currently under development at 5075 South Holcomb Road in Southeast Boise, ID. The neighborhood will consist of 121 residential homes with prices starting in the "upper $200,000" range. The Moxie Ridge subdivision is located adjacent to the established Columbia Village community near Amity Road and Federal Way. Homeowners will have access to the nearby Ridge to Rivers Trail system, Simplot Sports Park, the Boise River Greenbelt and a short drive to retail opportunities on Federal Way.
Moxie Ridge Features & Amenities
The site offers unobstructed scenic views of Downtown Boise, Table Rock, and the Boise Front. The park area was intentionally placed along a portion of the rim to create an opportunity for all Moxie Ridge residents to enjoy the views and vistas. The location provides several opportunities for residents to access the Columbia Village pathway network with access to the schools, churches, the Simplot Sports Complex, and the Ridge to Rivers Trail System.
- Built by Blackrock Homes with square footage from 1,292 to 3,000
- Half-acre park with a soccer field, basketball court, play structures, and pedestrian pathways
- Status: Planning/Zoning
- Open space: 26% (6.25 acres)
- Homesites range from 0.073 acres (3,200 sq ft) to 0.538 acres (23,428 sq ft)
- Approximately 121 building lots 24 acres.
- Liberty Elementary - 3.0 mi
- Les Bois Jr - 1.7 mi
- Timberline High - 3.2 mi
East of Federal Way and South of Amity Rd.
5075 S Holcomb Rd, Boise, ID 83716.