Rush Valley Boise
Rush Valley unites Southeast Boise's charm with Idaho’s remarkable landscape. Located off Gowen Road, east of Micron, and southern neighbors to Painted Ridge and Sunny Ridge, the new CBH planned community boasts more than 400 homesites. Peaceful, serene, and miles from fast-paced city clamor, Rush Valley homes are still close to Albertsons, I-84, Micron, and Federal Way’s rich retail scene. Along with ample recreation right out your backdoor, the historic Oregon Trail and Lucky Peak Reservoir are mere minutes away. The new builds range between three to five bedrooms, two to three baths, and 1,400-2,700 square feet. Rush Valley houses feature open concepts, contemporary finishes, large master suites, and picture windows offering wide-open views of Boise’s high-desert majesty.
New Homes for Sale in Rush Valley
Explore all Boise new subdivisions - learn more about new construction homes and communities on WeKnowBoise.com
Rush Valley Features & Amenities
- 1 and 2 story detached homes from the $500s
- Square footage from 1,400 to 2,636
- Bedrooms from 3 to 5
- Bathrooms from 2 to 3
- Proposed community pool, clubhouse, multiple green spaces & walking paths
- Homesites: Approved 410 building lots on 109.84 acres
- Trail Wind Elementary - 7 min/3.7 mi
- Les Bois Jr - 7 min/3.8 mi
- Timberline High - 12 min/6.5 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $350 – Annually
- $300 – Setup/Transfer fee
From I-84, head east on Gowen Road (ID-21). Turn right (south) on Technology Way/Columbia Road, then right (south) Snow Bird Ave.
E Columbia Rd Boise, ID 83716.
- Downtown Boise 16 min/9.1 mi
- Boise Airport 10 min/7.0 mi
To learn more about everything Rush Valley has to offer, contact us online or call our local Boise real estate agents at (208) 391-4466 today.