Rush Valley Boise
Rush Valley is a single-family home development by Conger Management Group currently under construction at E Columbia Rd Southeast Boise, ID 83716. Located just south of the established Painted Ridge and Sunny Ridge subdivisions, Rush Valley will include traditional, alley load and townhouse style floor plans on 410 building lots.
Explore all Boise new subdivisions - learn more about new construction homes and communities on WeKnowBoise.com
Rush Valley Features & Amenities
- 1 and 2 story detached homes from the $400s
- Square footage from 1,400 to 2,636
- Bedrooms from 3 to 5
- Bathrooms from 2 to 3
- Proposed community pool, clubhouse, multiple green spaces & walking paths
- Homesites: Approved 410 building lots on 109.84 acres
- Trail Wind Elementary - 7 min/3.7 mi
- Les Bois Jr - 7 min/3.8 mi
- Timberline High - 12 min/6.5 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $350 – Annually
- $300 – Setup/Transfer fee
From I-84, head east on Gowen Road (ID-21). Turn right (south) on Technology Way/Columbia Road, then right (south) Snow Bird Ave.
E Columbia Rd Boise, ID 83716.
- Downtown Boise 16 min/9.1 mi
- Boise Airport 10 min/7.0 mi