River Run Boise
The River Run subdivision is nestled in the trees of Southeast Boise. Within walking distance to both the Boise River and Greenbelt, this established community has as long been considered one of Boise’s most desirable. Homes for sale in River Run were built between 1979 to 1988 and average 2,400 Sq. Ft. Boise City Park, Baggley Park, is located within the community. With its prime location, just minutes from Bown Crossing and BSU, many amenities and captivating setting, River Run homes will continue to be coveted for years to come. Read more about River Run real estate below.
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Mar 31st, 2021.
River Run Features
- The Island at River Run is a sought after gated portion of the community
- Direct Greenbelt and Boise River Access
- Beautiful Common Areas and Walking Paths
- Community Pool, Clubhouse and Tennis Courts
- Riverside Elementary
- East Junior High
- Timberline High
Homeowner Association Dues
- $351 – Quarterly
- $150 – Setup/Transfer fee
Explore Southeast Boise Neighborhoods
< All Boise Homes for Sale