Promontory Ridge Boise
Promontory Ridge is a newer, affordable, yet premier, luxury style community in Boise, ID. The neighborhood is located in a quiet spot just below Southeast Boise’s promontory ridge and features fantastic views of the Boise Foothills, downtown and Table Rock. Start your home search by browsing the Boise homes for sale below or learn more about Promontory Ridge real estate.
Promontory Ridge Homes for Sale
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Mar 31st, 2021.
Promontory Ridge Features & Amenities
- Pool, playground, basketball and volleyball courts.
- Community center available for parties for residents.
- Convenient location to Micron, downtown Boise, the airport and Lucky Peak.
- Bike the Boise Greenbelt, or hiking in the numerous trails in the area.
- Owyhee Elementary
- Les Bois Junior High
- Timberline High
Homeowner Association Dues
- $750 – Annually
- $125 – Setup/Transfer fee
From Southeast Boise, take Interstate 84 and continue straight on Federal Way to Amity, make a left turn to Promontory Ridge.
Contact your Boise real estate experts today for more information about neighborhood properties or to schedule a private tour (208) 391-4466.
Explore Southeast Boise Neighborhoods
< All Boise Homes for Sale