Wyatts Hollow Middleton
Explore Wyatts Hollow real estate in Middleton, ID just below. Tucked into the edge of the western foothills, this picturesque community offers spectacular vistas and sprawling homesites miles from the hustle and bustle of urban life. Wyatts Hollow's one and two-acre homesites are set in a charming country setting with room to roam for horses and space for the shop you have always dreamed about. If you feel the need to visit the city, both the amenities of Middleton and Star are just ten minutes away.
Welcome to WeKnowBoise.com, the local authority on new subdivisions in Middleton. View neighborhood details, homes for sale, up-to-date pricing and home builders.
Wyatts Hollow Features
- New custom homes priced from the $700s
- Square footage from 2,162 to 4,306
- Beds from 3 to 4, Baths from 2.5 to 3.5
- Builder(s): Multiple
- 35 homesites from 1.0 acre (43,560 sq ft) to 5.82 acres (253,519 sq ft)
- Mill Creek Elementary - 3.7 mi
- Middleton Middle - 5.2 mi
- Middleton High - 6.7 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $200 – Annually
- $150 – Setup/Transfer fee
From Middleton, head east on ID-44. Turn left (north) on Lansing Ln. Turn right (east) on Quail Haven Way, then right on Tombstone Ridge Ct, Middleton, ID 83644.
Contact us today to learn more about Middleton ID real estate and Wyatts Hollow homes for sale (208) 391-4466.