The Meadows at West Highlands
Situated on a serene sweep of farmland just north of Hwy. 44, The Meadows at West Highlands is a new community rooted deep in the tranquil landscape surrounding it. An inviting combination of small-town warmth and natural beauty makes life a little sweeter here, and there’s plenty of sunshine, fresh air and room to grow. In The Meadows at West Highlands you’re far removed from busy streets, yet close to the comforts that keep life convenient. Jump on your bike for an easy ride to Middleton’s shops, dining, and parks, or fill your fridge at Ridley’s Family Market, just down the road. When it’s time to relax, make a splash in the community pool or practice your swing at Purple Sage Golf Course, only minutes away. Discover the rustic charm that’s right outside your door in Middleton, Idaho!
The Meadows at West Highlands Homes for Sale
The Meadows at West Highlands Real Estate
- Priced from $398,900 to $519,900
- Square footage from 1,278 to 3,108
- Beds from 3 to 6, Baths from 2 to 4.5
- Community pool and poolhouse
- Community parks, playground and picnic pavilion
- Lush green common spaces and walking paths
- Middleton Heights Elementary - 4 min/1.3 mi
- Middleton Middle - 5 min/2.0 mi
- Middleton High - 3 min/0.9 mi
North of Willis Rd between Cemetery Rd and Hartley Ln - Middleton, ID 83644.
The Meadows at West Highlands Video Gallery
To find out more about living in The Meadows at West Highlands, contact us online or call our Middleton new construction specialists at (208) 391-4466 today.