Lansing Meadows Middleton
Welcome to the established Middleton, ID community of Lansing Meadows. Situated on generous homesites from .75 to over two acres in size, homes in Lansing Meadows are mostly two-story, custom homes with exteriors featuring rustic wood and stone accents. Neighborhood properties were built between 2003 and 2007 and range in size from 2,500 to as much as 5,100 square feet and are usually listed for sale from $700,000 to over $1.3 million.
Lansing Meadows Homes for Sale
Lansing Meadows Real Estate
- RV parking & outbuildings
- Assoc fees cover community water system
- Homesites from 0.75 acres (32,670 sq ft) to 2.39 acres (104,108 sq ft)
- Mill Creek Elementary - 3.2 mi
- Middleton Middle - 3.7 mi
- Middleton High - 6.8 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $300 – Quarterly
- $250 – Setup/Transfer fee
East from Middleton on Hwy 44. North on Lansing Ln then right (east) on New Castle Dr, Middleton, ID 83644.