Thoroughbred Ranch Middleton
Thoroughbred Ranch real estate is some of the most sought-after in Middleton, ID. Finding a developed community with one, two, and even five-acre homesites is becoming a rare luxury, but it's a reality at Thoroughbred Ranch. Set in a beautiful valley, Willow Creek meanders through the subdivision while large vistas and open spaces are there for all homeowners to enjoy. Quality-built homes and quiet country living, all within a 30-minute jaunt to Boise, puts Thoroughbred Ranch in the sweet spot of Treasure Valley life.
Thoroughbred Ranch Homes for Sale
Thoroughbred Ranch Features & Amenities
- Square footage from 2,397
- Beds from 3, Baths from 3
- Approximately 38 homesites from 1.24 acres (54,014 Sq. Ft.) to 5.91 acres (257,440 Sq. Ft.)
- Horses welcome; BLM land nearby
- Willow Creek trails run through the subdivision
- Pressurized irrigation
- Middleton Heights Elementary - 4.2 mi
- Middleton Middle - 4.8 mi
- Middleton High - 4.9 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $400 – Annually
- $200 – Setup/Transfer fee
From Middleton head east on ID-44. Turn left (north) on Duff Ln and continue for two miles. Turn right (east) on Stony Brook Way, Middleton, ID 83644.
Contact us today to learn more about Thoroughbred Ranch real estate & Middleton ID homes for sale - (208) 391-4466.