High Plains Estates Middleton
Welcome to the country paradise of High Plains Estates in Middleton, ID. Situated in a picturesque, secluded valley just eight minutes from downtown, homeowners enjoy magnificent views on 6 to nearly 10 acre properties. The community sits directly adjacent to BLM land allowing you to saddle up and ride (no trailering) or hop up and drive (ATVs). High Plains Estates homes for sale are all custom built with single and two-story properties starting a 2,000 and 2,800 square feet respectively. Residents can spot a diversity of wildlife on their property, and many homeowners keep horses, fitting with High Plains Estates equestrian roots.
High Plains Estates Homes for Sale
Browse all new homes in Middleton or discover your perfect neighborhood with our Middleton new subdivisions research guide.
High Plains Estates Real Estate
- Borders BLM land on both sides of the sub
- Roundy pole fencing on three sides of each lot
- Beautiful views of Boise Front, Squaw Butte and the Owyhee's
- Two large animals allowed per acre
- Building lots from 6.19 acres to 9.90 acres
- Purple Sage Elementary - 5.6 mi
- Middleton Middle - 7.5
- Middleton High - 5.5
Homeowner Association Dues
- $300 – Annually
- $150 – Setup/Transfer fee
From Highway 44 head North on Emmett Rd for 6 miles. Turn right (east) on Shalako Rd.
Contact us today to learn more about High Plains Estates Middleton real estate and building lots for sale (208) 391-4466.