Welcome to the Westwood subdivision, a development conveniently located close to schools and charming downtown Middleton, ID. This community offers small-town living with quick access to big city conveniences. Residents are within walking distance to neighborhood elementary and middle schools and the City of Middleton's Greater Park, the perfect spot to watch a ball game. Just 5 minutes from I-84, Westwood offers rural appeal and close proximity to big city amenities.
Westwood Homes for Sale
- New homes from the $300s
- Square footage from 1,625 to 2,950
- Beds from 3 to 6, Baths from 2 to 3
- Pressurized irrigation, underground utilities
- Building lots from 0.19 (8,276 sq ft) to 0.25 acres (10,890 sq ft)
- Middleton Heights Elementary - 0.3 mi
- Middleton Middle - 0.4 mi
- Middleton High - 2.0 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $350 – Annually
- $200 – Setup/Transfer fee
From Main St (ID-44) head north on Cemetery Rd. Turn left (west) on W 3rd St, Middleton, ID 83644.
Westwood Real Estate Plat Map
Contact us to take the next step in your Westwood home search. It's our job to help you with any Middleton, ID real estate needs (208) 391-4466.