Harris Crossing at Harris Ranch
Welcome to Harris Crossing, an inviting neighborhood within East Boise's coveted Harris Ranch community. These single-family homes, built between 2015-2018, feature rear-loading garages and low-maintenance lots, perfect for those seeking a hassle-free lifestyle. Embrace the beauty of open-concept living with seamlessly integrated kitchens and living spaces, allowing for effortless entertaining. Enjoy the perks of being part of the larger Harris Ranch community, with access to parks, the Boise River, and the nearby Greenbelt. Experience the harmonious blend of modern design and convenience at Harris Crossing, where comfort and ease meet in the heart of the Barber Valley.
Harris Crossing Homes for Sale
Harris Crossing Features & Amenities
- Located on the Boise Greenbelt
- Marianne Williams Park, Boise’s newest addition to the “Ribbon of Jewels” park system, is right next door
- 3 minutes by bike to Barber Park
- 8 minutes to Lucky Peak Reservoir
- Miles of biking and hiking trails in the Boise Foothills
- 10 minutes by bike to Bown Crossing
- Builder: Boise Hunter Homes
- Homesites: 96 building lots ranging in size from 0.065 acres (2,830 Sq. Ft.) up to 0.15 acres (6,530 Sq. Ft.).
- Dallas Harris Elementary - 2 min/0.8 mi
- East Junior High - 3 min/0.7 mi
- Timberline High School - 9 min/3.4 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $300 – Quarterly
- $775 – Setup/Transfer fee
The west corner of E Warm Springs Ave and S Eckert Rd - Boise, ID 83716.
Interested in Harris Crossing? Contact our experienced Boise, ID real estate agents for expert insights and personalized guidance on finding your dream home in this charming neighborhood (208) 391-4466.