Harris Crossing is a newer home development in East Boise, ID. Harris Crossing homes for sale are single-family, detached homes with rear-loading garages. Synonymous with the Harris Ranch motto “Live, Play,” new homes are situated on low-maintenance lots, yet provide great space for outdoor entertaining. Like other Harris Ranch homes for sale, homes in Harris Crossing are built with “appealing architecture and unique design.” All homes are designed with an open concept layout on the main levels integrating both kitchens and living space for a flowing floor plan. Learn more about Harris Crossing below.
Harris Crossing Homes for Sale
Browse all new homes in Boise Idaho, or find your perfect community with the complete guide to new Boise subdivisions.
Harris Crossing Home Values
Median Sale Price: $649,000
Median Sale $/Sq Ft: $305
Median Days on Market: 16
Highest Sold Price: $705,000
Lowest Sold Price: $598,000
Homes Sold (12 Months): 10
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Mar 31st, 2023.
Harris Crossing Features & Amenities
- Located on the Boise Greenbelt
- Marianne Williams Park, Boise’s newest addition to the “Ribbon of Jewels” park system is right next door
- 3 minutes by bike to Barber Park
- 8 minutes to Lucky Peak Reservoir
- Miles of biking and hiking trails in the Boise Foothills
- 10 minutes by bike to Bown Crossing
- Builder: Boise Hunter Homes
- Homesites: 96 building lots ranging in size from 0.065 acres (2,830 Sq. Ft.) up to 0.15 acres (6,530 Sq. Ft.).
- Adams Elementary - 4.4 mi
- East Junior High - 0.4 mi
- Timberline High School - 3.4 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $1,000 – Annually
- $500 – Setup/Transfer fee
The West corner of E Warm Springs Ave and S Eckert Rd.
Our Boise real estate specialists are here to help you find the perfect place to call home - 7 days a week. Contact us online or call (208) 391-4466.