- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2,516 SqFt
Antelope Springs Boise
Experience the luxury of living in Antelope Springs, a newer home community located in East Boise, Idaho. All the homes for sale in this community start at a minimum of 2,000 square feet, providing ample space for you and your family to grow. Antelope Springs homes feature quality finishes, including 50-year presidential shingles, upgraded windows, and wrought iron fencing. Discover your dream home in Antelope Springs today.
Antelope Springs Homes for Sale
Antelope Springs Home Values
*MLS data based on sold properties as of Jun 30th, 2023.
- Walking Paths
- Lush Landscaping
- Builders: Zach Evans Construction, Doug Lasher Construction Inc
- Homesites: 17 building lots ranging in size from 0.15 acres (6,534 sq ft) to 0.29 acres (12,632 sq ft).
- Boise River
- Bown Crossing
- Mary Williams Park
- Dallas Harris Elementary – 3 min/1.3 mi
- East Jr – 6 min/2.4 mi
- Timberline High – 8 min/2.9 mi
Homeowner Association Dues
- $201 – Quarterly
- $2,000 – Setup/Transfer fee
Head east on Warm Springs Ave, past the golf course. Turn right on E. Parsnip Peak Dr - Boise, ID 83716. (across from the Barber Hills Nursery)